Monday, April 20, 2015

Easter: 1st Holiday in Our New Home

Spring is HERE!!!!



A week after we moved in we left for a week long vacation to South Carolina that we had planned months before we knew about the move. (it was amazing....more on that later) We returned home the day before Easter and had a very fun, low key beautiful holiday. My mom, sister & sister's boyfriend were with us for the day. 




 Little Big Guy's First Easter
 I adore this sweet boy
Happy Easter Little One

Little Man was TIRED of Pictures!


I thought I would show a 360 of the outside of our home first. We are in the process of clearing out the fallen leaves & preparing the landscape for Spring. We do not have any extensive renovations planned right away for the exterior of our home because we want to get the interior how we want it first. (***I apologize for the poor photo quality! I am working on that!)




Outside TOUR:

The front: there is a long porch on 2 sides which was what I fell in love with first.



Double front door & my old bird bath made the move! 

Garage Side


This is one of my favorite things about the house. That old screen door is in the master bedroom and leads out onto the porch. Normally I would be freaked out with an exterior door in my bedroom but we live in the country so I feel safe about it. Plus it's cute! 

View from the side porch:this rickety old bench was here when we moved in. Be still my heart! 


Back of the house: I love that it walks out from our basement. We have hopes to build a great deck here in the very far off future. 


I love our yard & the privacy of being in the trees. When we were house shopping the snow was about 5 feet high so we were not quite sure what the yard even looked like! 


My first spring flowers have arrived. It is so fun not knowing what is planted in the yard and being surprised daily with what is budding and blooming!



Thank you for stopping by! Can't wait to get organized & start our lists of projects! Stay tuned for inside before/after pictures and renovations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let's chat!